Friday 3 June 2016

Title Loaded From File

How Real Estate Investors Should Market For Probate Leads

We all come hardwired to face fear, and there is a good reason for it. The human brain has two fear functions. One of them is built to make us take massive action, such as a very amazing real estate short sale, foreclosure or deep discount prospect – the fear of loss of major real estate profits. The other can make us think things over before we act. This fear could go into the type of ‘paralysis of analysis’ in real estate investing.

That is the major difference of banks and hard money lenders. Not to “discredit” banks, but when it comes to Scott Yancey, hard money lenders have the edge in helping rehabbers. This is because hard money lenders look at the deal a borrower presents, not his credit score.

I next found myself in front of Charlene Mason of the Charlene Mason real estate investment. She was full of the same enthusiasm that encompassed me my entire life. I felt a true connection with her and the codes and various other items of housing interest that she had to teach. However, my math skills fell short and I found myself flunking my real estate license. Undaunted I tried again and passed. Armed with the answer to my dreams, I headed out into the big world of real estate and finally landed my Realtor status.

Years passed and the only enjoyment I found was in fixing up various houses with my now ex-husband. Picking up a hammer or a paintbrush somehow brought that little spark back but, with no air to fan the spark, it withered away. Suddenly, while fixing my current home, I found myself needing a new gas stove. I called a chimney guy and asked for an install. The chimney guy came but never left. Love gripped both of us over that big black Vermont Castings. real estate education I had a knack for these kind of things my new husband asked why I hadn’t forged ahead with my dreams of working in the housing industry. I told him all my horrible experiences but he wasn’t convinced that that should have stopped me at all.

Perhaps, it would matter if you would decide to get some internship as well. You would surely meet wonderful contacts when you are into internship. Check out the link to get more information about peter jacobsen.

Question 1 – how serious are you about this career? Too many investors make mistakes during transactions or miss opportunities because they don’t recognize a potential transaction. Any business endeavor is going to require an investment in education in order to have success and real estate is no different. You’re either going to pay learning by mistakes, learning by missed opportunities, learning by splitting several deals until you have the knowledge and confidence to do deals on your own, or investing upfront in education. If you’re not willing to invest time, sweat, and money into learning the industry in which you supposedly want to participate, then you do not deserve success.

One place to explain the eviction process and provide steps to avoid it, is in the lease. I explain the entire eviction process in the lease. I spell out when they will receive a demand letter and when court papers will be filed. However I also spell out a forgiveness clause that states if the tenant cannot pay the rent they may move out before the end of the 5 day demand period and all back rent and fees will be forgiven and there will be no need for court or police involvement and credit bureaus will not be notified. I have had a number of tenants move during the demand period after I explained the forgiveness clause, this benefits all parties. The landlord has possession of the unit early and may begin advertising and the tenant avoids negative credit reports and eviction judgments.

The post Title Loaded From File appeared first on Mel Ndiweni Snapshot.



from
http://www.mindofmel.co.uk/title-loaded-file/

No comments:

Post a Comment